Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Week of May 20-May 27

Sunday May 20
After a busy weekend of Wildflower Festival and a birthday party we spent a lazy Sunday at home.  I spent most of the afternoon trying to post the week in review from the previous week.  We bar b qued for dinner and took a family walk.  It was a great day.
thanks for the witty onesie Mandy
Monday May 21
Porter started his Monday by working on his tummy time on his activity mat.  He is so strong!!!

This is how we spend most of our days- the dogs as close to Porter as they can be.  The four of us are together all the time!  They are going to have a really hard time when I go back to work. 

Monday afternoon Porter and I went to pick up the dry cleaning where I was told by the guy who works there that Porter is a weird name and that Porter is probably hungry for more than milk.  Cool.  Thanks for the advice!  Geez.

Tuesday May 22
It's hard to get a picture of him with out arms or legs moving!  He likes to move his arms and legs a lot these days.  He is practicing kicking for when he plays soccer.

Wednesday May 23



Porter spent part of the day with Karen who will take care of him starting in August when I go back to work.  I had to take care of some work things and this was a great trial run for both Porter and I.  He did really well, probably because Karen was so sweet and held him the whole time!  I did OK too.

Thursday May 24

Porter and I spent the day at home.  It probably doesn't sound very exciting that we spend so much time at home but I am treasuring every second of it.  I know that soon enough we will be out and about all the time and super busy so the time we can spend at home playing and cuddling is heavenly!



Friday May 25
Carl, Porter and I went to dinner with my Uncle Marc and cousin Lilly.  It was great to see both of them.  Last time they saw Porter he was only a couple of days old. 
Porter with Uncle Marc- sorry- not the best picture



Saturday May 26
This was a ROUGH weekend at our house!!!!  Poor Porter was going through a growth spurt so we spent most of the weekend with lots of crying (mostly Porter- I think Carl and I were crying on the inside) and little sleeping.  He has a new high pitch scream/cry that makes me want to cry. 



This is not a great picture.  This is my attempt at Porter standing (really leaning) against the couch cushions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment