Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Two Months Old

May 13, 2012

Porter was two months old on Mother's Day.  This has been a fast two months!! 

Here are some of the new things Porter started doing this month:
  • smiling
  • laughing
  • talking to us (he is fluent in baby talk)
  • yawning
  • playing with his hands
  • splashing around in the bath tub
  • kicking his legs a lot
  • sleeping 5-6 hours straight a night (THANK YOU!)
He is so super cuddly and loves being help which I don't mind at all.  I
know this will probably cause some problems when he starts going to daycare in August but we have some time before then to worry about it. 

He smiles and coos all the time.  There is nothing better than starting my day by going to get him up and being greeted by a groggy smile.  When I pick he up he nuzzles in my neck.  Melts my heart every time!!!!!!!

Here are his stat's from the two month appointment:
height- 22.75 inches (50th percentile)
weight-13 pounds 5 ounces (90th percentile)

Month three will be very exciting- we will be getting out more, spending more time with family and friends, and our first road trip (wish me luck on this one- I will doing this one solo).

Everyday gets better with you Porter!!!!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment