Sunday, July 22, 2012

Four Months!!!!

I am embarrassingly behind on posting!! Hoping to get better at this.

Porter was four months old July 13. We were at my dads so we had to do our monthly photo shoot a week late. Brewster had to get in on the action and be included in the action for at least one picture.

I can not believe he is already four months!!! I know it's cliche but time is really flying!!

Here is what is new this month:
- Porter talks ALOT! I would love to know what he is trying to tell us. At his four month checkup he talked to the dr the whole time trying to answer her questions. She said he is going to be very verbal. For anyone who knows the King family that shouldn't come as a surprise.
- Porter has TWO TEETH!!!!! The whole teething process was a little rough. Porter likes to run his tongue over his teeth now. He seems like such a big boy now when I see him show off his teeth.
- He is very alert & takes in everything around him. Uncle Halen says he is making a mental database of everything.
-Porter & Brewster are becoming best friends like we hoped. Porter likes to "pet" him & Brewster loves it! I did find Porter trying to put Brewster's head in his mouth the other day-Brewster was totally fine with it.
-He is super cuddly & smiley!!! Porter has started laughing. It truly is my favorite sound on earth! He pretty much melts my heart constantly.
-Porter loves to stand & sit up (with a little assistance). He is super strong and likes to pull my hair. Good times.
-We are finally getting on a schedule which is making our lives much better.
-He has slept a few nights in his crib. My goal is to make that an every night thing in the next couple weeks.

Stats for the month:
Weight- 16 pounds 10 ounces (90th percentile)
Height- 25.75 inches (50-70th percentile)

We are so in love with this little man. It's so exciting to see more and more of his personality coming out daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment